A few weeks ago, I had the realization that some of my old standby patterns were no longer appealing to my oldest child. I started browsing around for the perfect pattern to appeal to her and fell in love with a new design from Sofilantjes.
Since Big Miss has gotten most of my sewing room attention lately, I applied to test the collar option of the Nivalis for my Middle Miss. She really enjoys picking fabrics and creating outfits out of her handmade wardrobe.
Why should you add the Nivalis to your pattern stash?
- Two dress lengths: Tunic and Dress length
- Three sleeve lengths: Cap, 3/4, and Long
- Two neckline options: 3 neckline options – neckband, hood, and collar
- Solid and Colorblocked dress options
- Adorable accent tabs and clear instructions to perfect these details.
- European sizing (I love having the “in between” sizes that U.S. sizing often skips). Pattern comes in size 12m/80 to 14/164.
- Pieces are also interchangeable with the Hibernis Cowl.
I cannot wait to sew up many more variations for my girls!
Makes sure you head on over to Sofilantjes from 2/8/2016-2/9/2016 (Central European Time) and grab your copy while it is on sale for $5 USD!
(Post contains affiliate links which support The Show and Tell Project. I received a free copy of the Nivalis in testing. All opinions and content are my own.)