Join me in wishing Simple Life Pattern Co. a Happy Birthday! Can you believe it’s been one year since they launched their expanding line of on-trend patterns? Head on over to the Simple Life Pattern Co. today to check out their patterns as well as TEN new releases including the Lexi Strappy Back Dress which I had the privilege of testing.
Want to sweeten the deal? All NEW releases are 25% off and older styles are 40% off. This also works with their tiered pricing, so stock up on patterns and save!
Don’t forget to read to the bottom for a link to the awesome GIVEAWAY that #SLPco is hosting to celebrate it’s 1 Year Anniversary! Giveaway closes Midnight, February 2nd, so get your entries in.
Now for the details on Middle Miss’ new dress….
As my two oldest kids get older, they are also developing their own styles and personalities. For the most part, they share clothes without complaint, but I sometimes find that I am sacrificing trying new patterns or fabric choices so both can be happy.
As Big Miss has gone away from wearing dresses in favor of pants and cute blouses, Middle Miss has been in need of a new dress for this spring! The Lexi Strappy Back has been perfect for her style and to showcase bold prints.
Why does Middle Miss (and her mama) adore the new Lexi Strappy Back Dress?
- Clear instructions and layered printing. This is a huge timesaver for me, particularly when tracing pattern pieces, and because I don’t have a color laser printer.
- It has simple, clean lines that showcase prints beautifully.
- Pattern includes options for a pintuck skirt as well as pockets!
- The fit is spot-on. I measured Middle Miss and she fell right at a size 6 for the Lexi. I added additional length to the skirt to accommodate her height.
- This really fills a big hole in our wardrboe. My children have all been on the slender side, so it is nice to have a pattern that is elegant but doesn’t have any gaping at the sides like store bought dresses often do for them.
- Finally, the gorgeous back view. It is easier than it looks, and the instructions are clear for even the beginner sewist. The strap measurements are precise for a perfect fit.
Head on over here to join the giveaway, and head on over to the shop to find a look that suits every girl in your family!